Saturday, June 29, 2013

If you really knew me....

...you'd know that I'm a Reality Show junkie
...you'd know that I'm just not that "into" Politics, and you'd know that I don't care if that's PC or not
...you'd know that my taste in music is quite eclectic and that just about every song I like has special meaning to it for me, weather it be good, sad, happy or bad
...you'd know that I can't stand the taste of coffee but the smell of it brewing makes me Happy Happy Happy
...you'd know that I'm a "dog person" to the core except for our Charlie, who was the most Awesome cat ever... RIP Charlie <3
...you'd know that I have a tattoo and where and why
...you'd know that I have insane Insomnia and without medication I could stay awake for days 

...you'd know that growing up I wanted to be 2 things, A secretary and a Mommy
...you'd know that I LOVE riding my bicycle
...you'd know that I've had 10 different surgeries
...you'd know that I am obsessed with picture taking and hanging them all over the place
...you'd know that I'm terrified of getting Alzheimer's and that is part of why my pictures are so important to me....pictures are little memories squeezed onto a piece of paper <3
...you'd know that laughing is one of my most favorite things to do :)


...you'd know that I LOVE being a MiMi !
...you'd know that I believe Family is of most importance in a person's life and that my heart aches for those who don't know what that feels like
...you'd know that I believe in God with all of my being
...you'd know that I am a procrastinator, but that when I get started I aim to finish...and DO
...you'd know that in all of my 44 years of life there's only been 1 day that I felt absolutely Beautiful... March 27, 2004

...you'd know that I am soooooo scared of heights
...you'd know that I have some weird form of Dyslexia (my diagnosis) and see curse words in place of the actual words on some billboards & signs and when I read aloud I often add, take away or replace words in whatever it is I'm reading, without knowing that I'm doing it apparently
...you'd know that I am very impatient but can't stand it when others are
...you'd know that I have Bi-Polar Disorder and there are months during the year that my Manic phase kicks in and I become Miss Creativity and OCD


...you'd know what a God send I think my husband has been to me, my sanity, health & overall well being
...you'd know that I'm a Cancer Survivor
...you'd know that I LOVE singing Karaoke
...you'd know that I'm an avid Goodwill / Thrift store shopper and can find treasures like nobody's business
...you'd know that something from my Bucket List was checked off in 2010 when our family went to OBX, seeing the wild horses run on the beaches 

...AND you'd know that was the best vacation I've ever had to date

...you'd know that I lost my Daddy this past December and that a day hasn't gone by that I don't think of him, talk about him, miss him so very much and cry just a little bit every day, even if it's sweet tears...

 




So, for those of you who didn't really know me... maybe now you can just a little bit more :)










2 comments:

  1. also....you would know that she is my first born child. when I found out that I was pregnant a light switch flipped on inside of me and I became a mother instantly. Thank you God for allowing me to raise your child. She is awesome!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ..thank you Mama <3 you just made me cry, in a good way though :)

      Delete