Monday, June 27, 2011

Once Upon a time...

It seems that everyone nowadays has a blog. The best I can figure is that this "blog" thing is like an
on-line diary of sorts? Ok, maybe not a diary since I'd like for people to actually READ the entries. Maybe a journal.. yeah, that's it, a journal. I wish I could zip back in time and gather all the journals I had discarded and misplaced over the years. What a collection that would be!
Since 2006 I've kept all of my date/calendar books. I've always referred to them as *My Brain*. I had finally figured out in order to have any order in my life I needed to keep one of those things in my purse with me at all times. Originally I started it for appointments and such but soon figured out I could write down all kinds of things in there. Everything from a to-do list, doctor appointments to what I did that day or what eventful thing may have taken place that day. Those books have actually come in handy on  more than one occasion, from everything to "When was my pap smear done last year?"  to "What was the date of that big snow we had in 2009?" I refer back to those books more than I ever thought I would. 
That has got me to thinkin', "If I had written down in a journal my day to day life and all that it entails for the last several years I could SO have turned that into a book!!"
Better late than never...... here we go.  

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I will be on this everyday! You best be writing everyday! I ALWAYS want to hear what you are thinking! HAHA! It makes my day! :) Thanks for sharing your wacky brain! LOVE IT! No, I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I knew how to harness all the ideas I have in my head I would be a millionare.... or a really poor lunatic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SANDRA!! I tried posting earlier but didn't know what to select for "select profile" so I lost what I wrote! (POOH!) It went something like this.... I have many blogs that I read occasionally, but this is the first one I have "subscribed" to. Like Gail said you better be keeping up cause I'll be checking in regularly to enjoy your antics (whatever that is?) And I wrote earlier that the reason you get told often that you "have quite a wit" is because you do , my dear! That's just one of the things I love about you! Who knows I might even start my own blog now! (Scary thought***) Love you

    ReplyDelete