Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fun in the sun!

Hi everyone! I've had a pretty busy day... had to go have a crown put on this morning (the in the mouth tooth kind, not on my head jeweled kind) Then it was off to meet Heather at her mother in law's to swim with my girls. Thanks again Marty for letting us cool in your pool! I brought Miss Lala home with me so we've been busy here at the house cleaning, playing Princess, watching SpongeBob SquarePants (whom I can not stand) and cooking spaghetti for dinner so pappy can eat it all up when he gets home (Layla's words).
The plan for tomorrow is get up, eat breakfast, pack the cooler, grab the sunscreen and we are headed to Tie Breaker Aquatic Center. It's a water park in Hopkinsville, KY. Heather & I are taking the girls and meeting Marty & her grandsons, Colin & Noah.... this should be fun ;)  The kiddies only out number us by one so we should be ok.... right? (nervous giggle)
So... with all the kiddie activity you'll understand if I don't get too deep in my blogging for the next day or so.
I'll be posting pics from our adventures on Facebook so you'll have to check them out. Hope everyone's days are as fun filled & blessed as mine!

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could have went with you guys! I bet the kiddo's had a blast! They are lucky to have such a sweet Mimi! Give the girls kisses from Aunt Jenny! LOVE the at-ti-tude in the 2nd picture by the way :)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete